jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From olimination <oliminat...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I call the check consistency function programmatically?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:59:02 GMT
Hi,

is there a best practice way how to check the repository's consistency in
advance before I do a restart of the server?
Does exist such a function which returns me "true" or "false" depending on
the repository(search or workspace persistence manager index) consistency
status?

This information would be helpful because if the repository is somehow
corrupt and it has to do a consistency check this may take a long time
during the next startup.

I know that I can configure a forced check for the search index in the
workspace.xml like this:
<param name="enableConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>
<param name="forceConsistencyCheck" value="true"/>

But is it also possible to get somehow the information if the repository is
corrupt or not?

Thanks for help!

kind regards,
Oli