jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: jcr:like on long string properties (Jackrabbit 1.6.1)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:41:48 GMT
Hi,

Samuel Cox wrote:
> Ok Jukka, I'll give that a try.  I'm assuming what I'd need to do is
> send the entire JSON string as one token for Lucene.

Yes, but only if you explicitly need exact substring matches on any parts of the JSON strings.
What are your JSON strings like and what kind of queries you need?

If they're something like { "foo": 123, "bar": "xyz" }, then default analyzer used by Jackrabbit
will split that into "foo", "123", "bar" and "xyz" tokens, and you'll be able to find the
string for example with jcr:contains(.,'xyz') or jcr:contains(.,'bar xyz'). A substring match
on something like 'x%z' should also work.

--
Jukka Zitting