jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bdusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Re: All in-memory and unit/integration tests
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:42:24 GMT
On 03/29/2011 12:30 PM, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you try with a regular (persisted) database? For example, using the
> database URL "jdbc:h2:/temp/test".
>
> I guess you will still get the same result, but let's see.
>
> If the data is still lost between closing and opening a session, then
> there must be some code that actively deletes the data.
>
> If it works with a persisted database, then the question is: do you start
> a new process, or use a different class loader for each test? If yes then
> preserving the data is not possible, except when using a persisted
> database (or file system).
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

As I said, if I use a regular filesystem-based configuration, like the
default one, it all goes well, my unit tests all pass, so my code is not
deleting anything (that's the point of my code : to persist data, btw).
All accesses are done within the same test method, thus within the same
process.

I'll keep searching what could be wrong with the configuration.

Regards.

--
Pensez environnement : limitez l'impression de ce mail.