jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit & database
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 15:29:06 GMT
On 3/6/11 8:19 AM, Rakesh Vidyadharan wrote:
> Having said that, in my experience most complex query requirements are a direct consequence
of the relational data model and usually not a business requirement.  When you model data
for a nosql store (JackRabbit should be thought of in that light), you need to disregard old
relational modelling techniques, and think purely in terms of domain/object/document modelling.
 If you do that, you will usually end up with very simple queries instead of complex join
queries.

+1