jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Novarini <a.novar...@sourcesense.com>
Subject ClassCastException on NodeTypeManagerImpl
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:42:14 GMT
Hello list,

I'm trying to create a custom connector to a jackrabbit remote server using the webdav protocol.

For my test, I need to set-up my repo with some content, and for that I need to register new
nodetypes loading their definition from a cnd file; btw, I have already seen the thread about
davex some days ago, but the issue I'm having seems quite different.

I looked at the examples here:  http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage

This line of code
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager manager =
           (JackrabbitNodeTypeManager) session.getWorkspace().getNodeTypeManager();
Throws this exception
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.nodetype.NodeTypeManagerImpl
cannot be cast to org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitNodeTypeManager

Is there some other way register nodetypes from a cnd using the spi library? Am I doing something
wrong elsewhere?
I'm using the trunk version of jackrabbit

Thanks in advance
Ale