jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From RB45F <rlb.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Are there public jcr repositories that we can work with
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 03:44:40 GMT
I am preparing some code that will serve as a demonstration for potential
customers. We can display our own repository obviously, but I would also
like to point at some public facing jcr repositories to show how we can
handle >1 as needed. This will also serve to demonstrate the incredible
flexibility that the jcr spec provides.

Are there any jcr repositories hosted on the web that are available for
public use? Ideally these might include some interesting content that would
lend itself well to a marketing presentation. Using cmis repositories in
this way is also an option.

Thanks in advance.