jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Xizor <jaakko.yli-koivi...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit error when updating from 1.6.1 => 2.1.2
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:29:02 GMT
Hi!

I'm using an existing database (the existing database is created with
Jackrabbit 1.6.1).

And with MySQL I meant that I tried the update using MySQL as the datasource
for Jackrabbit and then everything went fine.

I also tried a clean Liferay (6.0) install with Jackrabbit & Oracle 11g
setup and this is the error I get:

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1192)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:668)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.storeInternal(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:610)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:487)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:561)
        ... 246 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to insert index for
string: versionStorage
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.NGKDbNameIndex.insertString(NGKDbNameIndex.java:63)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:98)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:266)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1183)
        ... 250 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: kohteeseen
("TEST"."J_V_PM_NAMES"."ID") cannot insert NULL into (string)

        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:216)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:955)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1168)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3316)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3422)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.NGKDbNameIndex.insertString(NGKDbNameIndex.java:61)

I've debugged Jackrabbit code a bit and the "ORA-00955: name is already used
by an existing object"- error seems to be caused by
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager-
class and it's checkTablesExist()- method. Could this happen because the
Oracle credentials I'm using don't have enough priviliges so that the
checkTablesExist()- method could function correctly?

BTW here is a link to my repository.xml file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13289522/repository.xml