jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tom√°s Temprano <ttempr...@Toyota.com.ve>
Subject RE: Users and groups - Access control - Active Directory
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:54:55 GMT
Hi Robert.

Can you point me in the right direction for this?

>> From what I can see the default admin user in Jackrabbit is the only
>> user with permissions to create new users...

>That's the situation in a new repository. However you can create a user, and give him
all necessary privileges to create users.

What permissions should I grant to the "autocreator" user?

I do not wan't to use the "admin" user for this task since the credentials will most likely
be hardcoded, so I will create a user that only has permissions to create new repository users.

Thank you,
Tomas.