jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: Question about child nodes of a versioned node
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:16:03 GMT

Von: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011 11:46
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Question about child nodes of a versioned node

On 17.02.11 11:36, "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Seidel@aeb.de> wrote:
>I've a node structure like this:
>
>A (top node)
>  B (nt:file)
>    C (nt:resource)
>
>The top node A is versionable (has the mixin type), the others have no
>mixin type.
>
>I've checked out and in the node A to create some versions and the
>version history for A shows correctly 3 versions.
>
>If I inspect a frozenNode of a version, than all properties are correct
>set.
>
>But if I look below the frozenNode, then I find nodes for B, but not for
>C and the B nodes lack of all properties, they have only two properties:
>
>Jcr:childVersionHistory | <some UUID>
>Jcr:primaryType | nt:versionedChild
>
>How can I get the the frozenNodes with all original set properties for B
>and C?

How "far" the subtree is included in the version depends on the
on-parent-version (OPV) setting of the involved node types.

http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/3_Repository_Model.html#3.13.9%20Versionab
le%20State
http://jtoee.com/jsr-170/the_jcr_primer/5/
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html