jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject Question about child nodes of a versioned node
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:36:12 GMT
Hi,

I've a node structure like this:

A (top node)
  B (nt:file)
    C (nt:resource)

The top node A is versionable (has the mixin type), the others have no mixin type.

I've checked out and in the node A to create some versions and the version history for A shows
correctly 3 versions.

If I inspect a frozenNode of a version, than all properties are correct set.

But if I look below the frozenNode, then I find nodes for B, but not for C and the B nodes
lack of all properties, they have only two properties:

Jcr:childVersionHistory | <some UUID>
Jcr:primaryType | nt:versionedChild

How can I get the the frozenNodes with all original set properties for B and C?

Regards, Robert