jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Cech. Ulrich" <Ulrich.C...@aeb.de>
Subject Rather easy SQL2-query?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:44:18 GMT
Hello to all,

I am getting stucked on trying to find the SQL2-String for following query:
I want to select every node of type "nt:file", which has some parent/up-the-hierarchy-node
with a node-name as "HAUPT" (this parent node has the normal "nt:unstructured" node type)

My best try is:
select f from [nt:unstructured] as x inner join [nt:file] as f on isdescendantnode(f, x)
WHERE NAME([x]) = 'HAUPT'

But the result is following execption:
javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Query:
select f from [nt:unstructured] as x inner join [nt:file] as f on isdescendantnode(f, x)
WHERE(*)NAME([x]) = 'HAUPT'; expected: Need to specify the selector name because the query
contains more than one selector.

The following tries fail here:
x.[NAME([x])]
[x].NAME([x])
x.NAME([x])

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Ulrich