jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Linking JCR Nodes
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:33:00 GMT
Hi ,

Jackrabbit's JCR implementation is used in the project I am working on.
I have got a question about linking two JCR nodes; is there any concept of
association/link between two nodes?
The basic requirement is to create a conceptual connection between two nodes
and should be able to retrieve all nodes associated with a node (not the
case of parent-child nodes; but mostly sibling nodes). I would like to know
whether there's any such concept in JCR/Jackrabbit implementation. If there
is such feature, I would be glad if you can provide me some links to
resources.

Thanks in advance,
~Umashanthi