jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Session.importXml should close the input stream?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:04:24 GMT
Hello,

I was going through the Hops examples and I noticed something that I don't
understand in Hop 3.
The Session.importXml api [1] says that the input stream will be closed by
the session: "The passed InputStream is closed before this method returns
either normally or because of an exception."
Which does not seem to be the case for the example.
I also looked at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl which does not
appear to close the input stream.

Is there something I'm missing here? Who is in charge of closing the input
stream in the end?

[1] http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/Session.html#importXML(java.lang.String,
java.io.InputStream, int)