jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Erik Froese <e...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: Indexing in a separate thread on startup
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:33:27 GMT
Hey Alex,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure how to copy the indexes in
there since Jackrabbit seems to not like the fact that the workspace
folder already exists. It prevents the rest of the application from
coming up.

The culprit is org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig on
line ~712 (Jackrabbit 2.1.3).

I need to copy in the indexes for the default workspace in
jackrabbit/workspaces/default/index/ as well as in
jackrabbit/repository/index. I can't do that unless the directory
exists, which means jackrabbit must have come up already to create it.

Erik