jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How Does Jack Rabbit Generate Its UUID
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:40:47 GMT
the reason is, i need to get the filename based on the UUID.
is there any code that i could use to get the contents of the file
system....

for example, the UUID in my database is c658068c-d124-4aa7-83ce-5383e8f06a47

i would like to know which file in the fsDataStore it corresponds to?

is there anything i could do to derive this?