jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject First Hops page update
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:20:13 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to know about the First Hops page [1], it looks kinda outdated.

I have some suggestions for it updating it:
 - can we update the JR dependency to a more recent release?
 - from the second hop example: new SimpleCredentials("username",
"password".toCharArray()). this does not work, it should be admin/admin
 - the third hop has had a TODO on it for a long time :)
 - can we put this on SVN somewhere? to be able to checkout a working hops
example - I'm not sure if this doesn't already exist. this way we could add
more hops to the mix, turn in into a more marathon like examples page.
 - can we link at the end to the wiki (to the examples or links page)

I know there are some code examples on the wiki too [2], just bits and
pieces, nothing that you can checkout and play with.

I've also found this [3], a gsoc jackrabbit demo project, but the last
commit seems to be Aug 2007, is anybody still maintaining that?

what do you think?

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/first-hops.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage
[3] http://code.google.com/p/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/