jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Gomez <alejandro.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and multithread access to nodes | design motivations | jcr2
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:01:12 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I deleted the mysql tables and some files in the JKR repo, and now I
have a cleaner perspective of the facts I described in my first email.

I ran a test that adds nodes to a same parent - concurrently with
different sessions-  and everything was right.

I ran a test that adds a new string property to a same node  -
concurrently with different sessions -  and everything was right.

I ran a test that modifies one property in one unique node -
concurrently with different sessions -  and I obtained:

javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException:
00da5eb0-d7ea-41dc-aff4-2dd8940caab3/{}propertyToChange has been
modified externally

I hope this help to clarify my question.

Regards

Alejandro Gomez