jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Langley <langleyatw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr 2881 Deadlock on version operations in a clustered environment
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:26:02 GMT
Jukka,

   I looked at "back porting" the 2881 to 2.1.3 locally. But it appears that
just using the change set from 2881 and "pretty blindly copying it" into the
2.1.3 code base doesn't work, apparently there are other changes needed too.
Does that sound consistent with your expectations?

   Thanks in advance,

-- John Langley