jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Raj <db.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.4 locking issue
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:40:52 GMT
hi Jukka,

Thanks for your reply.

The stack traces match a lot, I strongly believe it may be same issue.
Our setup doesn't use lucene and acl and we use workspace.copy, so stack
traces won't match perfectly and jackrabbit versions are different too.

Ignoring bottom 3-4 items in my stack trace, it appears control flow seems
to be taking identical steps.

Thread 19 -> matches stack trace A (as per bug report)
Thread 18 -> matches B
Thread 25 -> matches C

Please let me know if this bug could be addressed soon.
I would love to try any fixes in my setup.

thanks for your help.

cheers,
Rajeev