jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Hops page update
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:09:33 GMT
Hi,

I've created a new issue [1] I'll attach the changes to the page soon.

@Alex I've updated the issue you've started with a page draft [2]. Let me
know what you think.
Do you think I we should move the Articles discussion to a different thread?
maybe somebody else has some articles to include that are good for a JR
beginner.

Also, nobody said anything about the gsoc jackrabbit demo project [3] is
that still something interesting to update, or not?
Jukka, your name is on the members list :) What are your thoughts about this
project?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE-30
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE-2
[3] http://code.google.com/p/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/