jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Saar <alexander.s...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: XPath Question
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:39:48 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the reply. If sub levels do not work then why is this query
working:

/jcr:root//element(*, nt:unstructured)[jcr:contains(./*/*/@text, 'test')]
order by @jcr:score

When I try index aggregates it seems that I cannot search for specific
properties anymore. At least jcr:contains(@property, 'test') is not
returning any results but jcr:contains(., 'test') does. Is this expected due
to the aggregation?

Haven't looked into joins yet but will give it a shot.

Thanks
Alex

--
Alexander Saar