jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat <f.cassis...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB as persistence manager
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:24:57 GMT
Thomas,

thank you for this relevant information.

I did not manage to make it works completely. The hsqldb.ddl file created to tables all right,
but then I've get some exceptions when manipulating nodes and properties : java.sql.SQLException:
data exception: string data,  right truncation. Maybe I did not choose the field types well.

Anyway, I didn't know about the cached philosophy of HSQLDB. Now I understand why we though
it was a lot faster. I'll think we'll keep H2 for now.