jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.4 locking issue
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:01:24 GMT
Hi,

On 02/14/2011 10:40 AM, Raj wrote:
> The stack traces match a lot, I strongly believe it may be same issue.

OK, thanks for the verification!

> Please let me know if this bug could be addressed soon.
> I would love to try any fixes in my setup.

Excellent, thanks. I'll see what we can do about this on a short notice.

This deadlock is related to security code and synchronization of
concurrent sessions, both of which are areas on which we have been
working with for Jackrabbit 2.2. One thing you might want to try is
switching back to 2.1 to see if this deadlock also occurs there.

Also, it would be perfect if you could somehow narrow down the deadlock
you're seeing into a standalone test case. I currently don't have a way
to reliably reproduce the issue locally, which makes it harder to fix it.

--
Jukka Zitting