jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: EventListener on webdav
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:27:41 GMT
hi pedro

we created the webdav observation api in order to implement a http based
remoting for the JCR api [1]. therefore the current implementation in
the JCRServerServlet focuses on the observation abilities present with
JCR, while the standard webdav implementation doesn't support
observation at all.

in other words: the implementations present so far with jackrabbit
will not allow you to determine the set of webdav methods that
trigger a given event. but of course you may add such functionality
on a custom extension.

regards
angela

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR_Webdav_Protocol.doc