jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Saraiva <psara...@maisis.pt>
Subject EventListener on webdav
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:06:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to jackrabbit and I trying to set an event listener on webdav.

So far I've done this:

ObservationManagerImpl observationManager = ( ObservationManagerImpl )

session.getWorkspace().getObservationManager();

observationManager.addEventListener( new EventListener(),
                                                  Event.NODE_ADDED |
                                                  Event.NODE_MOVED |
                                                  Event.NODE_REMOVED,

session.getRootNode().getPath(), true, null, null, false );

With this code I get events when I execute webdav methods but the
information I get is very generic. It's possible for example to get the
webdav method that triggered the event? I can see that in the
jackrabbit's javadoc there's a API for webdav observation but I don't
know where to start. Please advice.

Kind regards,

Pedro Saraiva