jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Zschorn, Andreas" <AZsch...@zeb.de>
Subject AW: Transactionhandling broken since JCR-2523
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:08:14 GMT
Hi,

I created and sample project and created an JIRA ticket.
JCR-2901

I would appreciate if someone could have a look at it.
For us, it makes the current version unusable.
Thanks

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: KÖLL Claus [mailto:C.KOELL@TIROL.GV.AT]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Februar 2011 10:55
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Transactionhandling broken since JCR-2523

As i know, the JCR-2523 fix closes the session and creates a new one to refresh the internal
Caches.

This behaviour should not break the whole transaction handling...

Prior this fix a JCA Container can close the Connection depending on pool configuration and
this was a problem.

If you can create a testcase to illustrate your problem we can look at it.

greets
claus