jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat <f.cassis...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: Backup strategy
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 22:49:10 GMT
I found that H2 gives me possibility to make a hot backups, so no need to block requests then.
I'll give it a try.

I checked http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/BackupAndMigration
and I would like to know how files in file data store are going to react in these cases :
- If a user deletes a document during the data store backup process, do I need to move the
file node to a temporary trash node make sure it is not removed from the data store?
- If a user adds a document during the data store backup process, may it create problems when
we try to recover from a backup?