jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Neil <ncorbe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: ISDESCENDANTNODE Sql2 query fails in Jackrabbit 2.2.1
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:12:21 GMT

I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with the Query Builders.
This very simple SQL2 query is very important to my product. I was able to
successfully run the query after using the getRows() code from the iterator.

I thought everything was working well, but once I had more data in my system
I started getting the max clause count exception. So, I started to increase
the max clause count and retest. The query would run very slow and then
finally it would throw another max clause count exception with the new
increased value.

I am only 2 days from doing an install and I cannot query on just 310 nodes.
Is there any insight someone can provide? I am more than willing supply my
cnd if necessary. I noticed there is another thread addressing the max
clause count.