jackrabbit-users mailing list archives: January 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Fabián Mandelbaum Re: special characters Mon, 10 Jan, 11:17
François Cassistat Query limits Thu, 27 Jan, 17:48
François Cassistat Re: AW: AW: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 16:27
KÖLL Claus AW: Concurrency issues after upgrading to 2.2 from 1.6 Mon, 24 Jan, 06:54
Salinas González, Jesús creating user problem in remote repository instance Tue, 04 Jan, 09:19
Salinas González, Jesús Ldap permissions Fri, 07 Jan, 08:39
Tomás Temprano RE: default repository is not created Tue, 18 Jan, 19:28
Tomás Temprano RE: default repository is not created Fri, 21 Jan, 18:41
Alexander Klimetschek Re: AW: Retrieve coded filename from datastore Tue, 04 Jan, 11:01
Alexander Klimetschek Re: Doubt with username and password Tue, 04 Jan, 12:48
Alexander Klimetschek Re: Doubt with username and password Wed, 05 Jan, 12:21
Alexander Klimetschek Re: AW: Performance issue when removing high amount of nodes Wed, 05 Jan, 12:48
Alexander Klimetschek Re: problem with removeMixin Wed, 05 Jan, 15:52
Alexander Klimetschek Re: rmi.value.binaryvalue and JackrabbitValue Mon, 10 Jan, 09:50
Alexander Klimetschek Re: New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 13:47
Alexander Klimetschek Re: New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 16:36
Alexander Klimetschek Re: New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 17:11
Alexander Klimetschek Re: hiding some sub-folders from mr.anonymous Mon, 24 Jan, 09:04
Alexander Klimetschek Re: RE : configFile vs repository.xml Tue, 25 Jan, 13:11
Alexander Klimetschek Re: AW: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 14:14
Alexander Klimetschek Re: AW: AW: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 20:09
Alvar Lumberg Locking issues in cluster, Jackrabbit 2.2.1 Wed, 26 Jan, 17:51
Angela Schreiber Re: Doubt with username and password Tue, 04 Jan, 12:56
Angela Schreiber Re: More than one policy per node? Wed, 05 Jan, 09:48
Angela Schreiber Re: Import export fails for authorizable node Thu, 06 Jan, 08:05
Angela Schreiber Re: Import export fails for authorizable node Fri, 07 Jan, 09:28
Angela Schreiber Re: Losing rights while going throw a binding Tue, 18 Jan, 13:16
Angela Schreiber Re: New information about my last email... Tue, 18 Jan, 13:23
Angela Schreiber Re: Ldap permissions Tue, 18 Jan, 13:48
Angela Schreiber Re: New information about my last email... Wed, 19 Jan, 10:16
Angela Schreiber Re: New information about my last email... Fri, 21 Jan, 14:09
Angela Schreiber Re: hiding some sub-folders from mr.anonymous Tue, 25 Jan, 20:50
Angela Schreiber Re: AW: New information about my last email... Wed, 26 Jan, 09:24
Angela Schreiber Re: AW: New information about my last email... Wed, 26 Jan, 10:35
Angela Schreiber Re: DefaultLoginModule and trust_credentials_attribute Wed, 26 Jan, 14:56
Arne v.Irmer Losing rights while going throw a binding Mon, 17 Jan, 16:01
Arne v.Irmer Losing rights while going throw a binding Tue, 18 Jan, 07:35
Arne v.Irmer Re: Losing rights while going throw a binding Wed, 19 Jan, 16:00
Arne v.Irmer Re: Losing rights while going throw a binding Tue, 25 Jan, 08:00
Atul Kumar Tripathi Re indexing particular document(s) using JackRabbit 2.2 without deleting/restoring indexes folder..... Tue, 04 Jan, 08:31
Benjamin Papez Number of cluster nodes Wed, 05 Jan, 15:52
CarpeDiesG howto deploy jackrabbit 2.2 into netbeans Sun, 02 Jan, 22:40
CarpeDiesG Re: howto deploy jackrabbit 2.2 into netbeans Wed, 05 Jan, 19:44
Cech. Ulrich AW: ISDESCENDANTNODE Sql2 query fails in Jackrabbit 2.2.1 Tue, 25 Jan, 15:22
Cech. Ulrich AW: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 13:54
Cech. Ulrich AW: AW: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 14:37
Cech. Ulrich AW: Users and groups - Access control - Active Directory Mon, 31 Jan, 13:44
Cech. Ulrich Rückruf: Users and groups - Access control - Active Directory Mon, 31 Jan, 13:44
Cech. Ulrich Sorry, delete my last message Mon, 31 Jan, 13:45
Chris Schmidt Configuration question with DataSource and TransientRepository Mon, 03 Jan, 22:18
Chris Schmidt RE: Configuration question with DataSource and TransientRepository Tue, 04 Jan, 13:18
Chris Schmidt RE: Configuration question with DataSource and TransientRepository Tue, 25 Jan, 14:27
Chris Schmidt RE: NPE in ConcurrentCache Mon, 31 Jan, 20:13
Chris Schmidt RE: NPE in ConcurrentCache Mon, 31 Jan, 21:11
David Nuescheler Re: Declarative namespace registration Mon, 17 Jan, 11:20
Dominik Klaholt Re: jackrabbit-jca 2.2 - repository shutdows after every logout Mon, 10 Jan, 02:08
Gary Long Jacrabbit or relationnal database ? Mon, 10 Jan, 12:10
Gazi Mushfiqur Rahman Locking on nodes are not preserved in following sessions or requests Tue, 25 Jan, 15:18
Gazi Mushfiqur Rahman Re: Locking on nodes are not preserved in following sessions or requests Sun, 30 Jan, 14:50
Guillaume Belrose Potential bug: failure to connect to MySQL database when JackRabbit starts a session leaves a .lock file in the repository. Subsequent sessions cannot be created. Thu, 20 Jan, 15:22
Guillaume Belrose Re: Potential bug: failure to connect to MySQL database when JackRabbit starts a session leaves a .lock file in the repository. Subsequent sessions cannot be created. Fri, 21 Jan, 10:38
Guillaume Belrose Re: Potential bug: failure to connect to MySQL database when JackRabbit starts a session leaves a .lock file in the repository. Subsequent sessions cannot be created. Fri, 21 Jan, 15:06
Guillaume Belrose Re: Potential bug: failure to connect to MySQL database when JackRabbit starts a session leaves a .lock file in the repository. Subsequent sessions cannot be created. Mon, 24 Jan, 09:21
ISCaD GmbH special characters Mon, 10 Jan, 10:07
Javier Arias Doubt with username and password Tue, 04 Jan, 11:45
Javier Arias RE: Doubt with username and password Wed, 05 Jan, 10:05
Javier Arias New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 12:04
Javier Arias Re: New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 16:25
Javier Arias Re: New information about my last email... Mon, 17 Jan, 16:52
Javier Arias Re: New information about my last email... Wed, 19 Jan, 10:00
Javier Arias Re: New information about my last email... Wed, 19 Jan, 12:25
Javier Arias Re: New information about my last email... Wed, 19 Jan, 16:39
Javier Arias Re: AW: New information about my last email... Mon, 24 Jan, 16:40
Javier Arias Re: AW: New information about my last email... Tue, 25 Jan, 09:02
Javier Arias Re: AW: New information about my last email... Wed, 26 Jan, 10:01
Javier Arias Re: AW: AW: New information about my last email... Fri, 28 Jan, 12:05
Javier Arias Re: AW: AW: AW: New information about my last email... Mon, 31 Jan, 12:30
Jukka Zitting Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.4 locking issue Wed, 05 Jan, 16:32
Jukka Zitting Re: rmi.value.binaryvalue and JackrabbitValue Mon, 10 Jan, 09:39
Jukka Zitting [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.1 released Wed, 12 Jan, 10:39
Jukka Zitting Re: where is repository.xml? Tue, 18 Jan, 11:18
Jukka Zitting Re: Importing, and exporting XML. Default namespaces Tue, 18 Jan, 13:35
Jukka Zitting Re: Potential bug: failure to connect to MySQL database when JackRabbit starts a session leaves a .lock file in the repository. Subsequent sessions cannot be created. Fri, 21 Jan, 10:59
Jukka Zitting Re: RE : configFile vs repository.xml Mon, 24 Jan, 11:58
Jukka Zitting [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.2 released Thu, 27 Jan, 16:54
Jukka Zitting Re: NPE in ConcurrentCache Fri, 28 Jan, 09:50
Jukka Zitting Re: Query limits Fri, 28 Jan, 10:01
Jukka Zitting Re: AW: ISDESCENDANTNODE Sql2 query fails in Jackrabbit 2.2.1 Mon, 31 Jan, 08:28
Justin Edelson Re: Unable to cast to jackrabbitSession to get the UserManager Sat, 22 Jan, 21:18
Justin Edelson Re: Unable to cast to jackrabbitSession to get the UserManager Sat, 22 Jan, 22:05
Justin Edelson Re: configFile vs repository.xml Sun, 23 Jan, 19:20
Luis Muniz Seeking help finding session leak using davex. Wed, 26 Jan, 14:58
Luis Muniz Re: Seeking help finding session leak using davex. Mon, 31 Jan, 14:40
Mark Phillips $catalina_base Fri, 07 Jan, 19:21
Mark Phillips where is repository.xml? Tue, 18 Jan, 00:37
Mark Phillips default repository is not created Tue, 18 Jan, 17:22
Mark Phillips Re: default repository is not created Tue, 18 Jan, 21:10
Mathieu Baudier Declarative namespace registration Tue, 11 Jan, 17:20
Mathieu Baudier Re: Declarative namespace registration Fri, 14 Jan, 21:15
Miguel Prieto SELECT [DISTINCT] ... Removal of duplicate rows Mon, 31 Jan, 14:10
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201418
Nov 201420
Oct 201425