jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject where is repository.xml?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:37:58 GMT
For the record: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 JVM: 1.6.0_22-b04-307-10M3261 Apple Inc. Mac OS X 10.6.6
x86_64

Downloaded jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.1.war file, and installed it using Tomcat Manager deploy
function. jackrabbit home page is presents but I cannot create a repository.

I looked through the files in the .war package. I can find bootstrap.properties, but I cannot
find the file "repository.xml".

Is there supposed to be a template of this file or is it manufactured in the "create repository"
function of the ez setup wizard?

 - Mark