jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: File admin on JackRabbit file system
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:58:19 GMT
Hi,

About the file data store, see http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

> one-one mapping between the original file and the coded file by JackRabbit?

No.

> 2. How can I recover the original file name (e.g. helloworld.txt) from the coded file
name?

You can't.

> 3. For administration purpose, our power Unix admin may need to backup and recover file
from the file system directly (not through Jackrabbit).  Is it possible and how can I do it?

It's impossible possible without the persistence data.

P.S. Please don't post to both user and dev list.

Regards,
Thomas

From: "ming@graduate.hku.hk<mailto:ming@graduate.hku.hk>" <ming@graduate.hku.hk<mailto:ming@graduate.hku.hk>>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 05:56:35 +0000
To: "dev@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>" <dev@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>>,
"users@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:users@jackrabbit.apache.org>" <users@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:users@jackrabbit.apache.org>>
Cc: "a9111224@yahoo.com<mailto:a9111224@yahoo.com>" <a9111224@yahoo.com<mailto:a9111224@yahoo.com>>
Subject: File admin on JackRabbit file system

 it a one-one mapping between the original file and the coded file by JackRabbit?