jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject More than one policy per node?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 09:24:54 GMT
Hi,

In which cases do I have more than one policy per node?

To define a privilege for a user and a node, I have to loop about two collections (applicablePolicies
& getPolicies), which together contains normally only one object and add the privilege
there. I browsed a little bit over the code of DefaultAccessManager and found only one applicable
policy or none, if there is already one set. How can there be more than one policy?

And if there is only one applicable or defined - is there an easier way to access it, instead
of looping over the two lists?

It's a little bit over modeled in my opinion.

Regards, Robert