jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: AW: Retrieve coded filename from datastore
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:44:51 GMT
Hi Yun,

sounds like you are using rmi. org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.value.BinaryValue does not implement
JackrabbitValue, so you can't use the public way here :/

Regards, Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: yun [mailto:zhiyun@ecquaria.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011 11:04
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Retrieve coded filename from datastore

Hi Thomas,

I tried using the codes. I would get this error if i remove the if()
condition.

JackrabbitValue jv = (JackrabbitValue) value;   //the error line

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.value.BinaryValue cannot be cast to
org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitValue
I am currently using jcr 2.0.jar but could not find an import that works. I
think that BinaryValue would not be able to cast to a jackrabbitValue.
Thanks.

Regards,
Yun

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Thomas Mueller [via Jackrabbit] <
ml-node+3173256-225441739-207249@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3173256-225441739-207249@n4.nabble.com>