jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Yusuf Aaji <yusuf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject hiding some sub-folders from mr.anonymous
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:01:38 GMT
Hi,

I have managed to use the default* security classes with jackrabbit and used
the access policies in a good way so far.

But there is a strange behaviour I'm getting. If I grant everyone or
anonymous jcr:read on the root folder, I can't revoke that or override it on
any sub-folder no matter what the policies on that sub-folder is.

Is this ok, or am I missing something?

I mean I need Mr.anonymous to access my repo but I need to hide some folders
from him. Sorry anonymous, don't take it personal, but every business have
some confidential documents :)

any idea jackrabbit developers?!

BR,
Yusuf