jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From yun <zhi...@ecquaria.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve coded filename from datastore
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:57:10 GMT

Hi Thomas,

I am having trouble in geting the JackrabbitValue from the Jackrabbit
repository. I do not understand how to get the jackrabbitvalue from
jackrabbit when I am inputting a file into the jackrabbit repository.

Regards,
Yun
On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Thomas Mueller [via Jackrabbit] <
ml-node+3173162-140800278-207249@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3173162-140800278-207249@n4.nabble.com>