jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From yun <zhi...@ecquaria.com>
Subject Re: rmi.value.binaryvalue and JackrabbitValue
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:25:27 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to store the endcoded file name in my database along with names
and other data of each file.  Problem with the JCR API is that,

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.value.BinaryValue cannot be cast to
org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitValue

Value va =
fileNode.getNode("jcr:content").getProperty("jcr:data").getValue();
JackrabbitValue v = (JackrabbitValue)(va);   //Error occurs here
String rawFileName = v.getContentIdentity();

my repository is a remote repository.

Regards,
Yun

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Thomas Mueller [via Jackrabbit] <
ml-node+3206732-244639452-207249@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3206732-244639452-207249@n4.nabble.com>