jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Yusuf Aaji <ya...@gso.org.sa>
Subject Re: hiding some sub-folders from mr.anonymous
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 03:41:24 GMT
Please, just a hint!!!

On يناير 23, 2011 2:01 ص, "Yusuf Aaji" <yusuf.aaji@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have managed to use the default* security classes with jackrabbit and used
the access policies in a good way so far.

But there is a strange behaviour I'm getting. If I grant everyone or
anonymous jcr:read on the root folder, I can't revoke that or override it on
any sub-folder no matter what the policies on that sub-folder is.

Is this ok, or am I missing something?

I mean I need Mr.anonymous to access my repo but I need to hide some folders
from him. Sorry anonymous, don't take it personal, but every business have
some confidential documents :)

any idea jackrabbit developers?!

BR,
Yusuf