jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Unable to cast to jackrabbitSession to get the UserManager
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:18:16 GMT
This seems like a pretty straightforward classloader problem. The
classloader providing JackrabbitSession to the Jackrabbit webapp is \ not
the same as the classloader providing JackrabbitSession to the webapp in
which the code below runs.

I'm not sure why you'd use two webapps to begin with. But if you must, this
really isn't a question about Jackrabbit, it's about the servlet spec and/or
your app server.

Justin