jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "PALMER, THOMAS C (ATTCORP)" <TP3...@att.com>
Subject problem with removeMixin
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:35:59 GMT
We have a CMS application (Jackrabbit 2.2.0) that uses mix:versionable
nodes in the draft workspace but then tries to strip the mix-in when
promoting to the next workspace in the workflow.  For code like the
following:

1              if (node.isNodeType("mix:versionable")) {

2                              node.removeMixin("mix:versionable");

3              }

Even when the check in line 1 passes, we still get the following
exception at line 2:

Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.NoSuchNodeTypeException: Mixin
mix:versionable not included in node /a/b/c

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RemoveMixinOperation.perform(RemoveMixinOpera
tion.java:87)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.session.SessionState.perform(SessionState.jav
a:200)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.perform(ItemImpl.java:91)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.removeMixin(NodeImpl.java:926)

                at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.removeMixin(NodeImpl.java:2330)

Any ideas?  Thanks -