jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Arne v.Irmer" <Arne.vonIr...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Losing rights while going throw a binding
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:01:36 GMT
Hi,

there is a strange effect with bindings:

I have a node "/foo/bar" where the user x has read and write privileges.
Now I clone this node in the home folder of the user in lets say
"/home/x/bar".
In WebDAV I see the folder but even when I try to list /home/x I got the
following message

16:29:43,825 INFO [STDOUT] 16:29:43,824 WARN [DavResourceImpl] unable to
calculate parent set
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: cannot read item
0299ef42-13ba-4107-b850-f93691710e7c

In "/home/x/bar" x has the same rights as anonymous. In "/foo/bar" he
has his full access rights.
How can I transfer the item number to a file path to know what file
causes the AccessDenieException?
How can I easily see what access rights the node has? In WebDAV the
ACL-Information are not to be seen...
Do I have to set the access rights to the node, that I have cloned?

Yours
Arne