jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Doubt with username and password
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:56:06 GMT
why do you use the SimpleLoginModule? all Simple* parts in the
security code are not meant to be used in a productive environment
but are simple examples to demonstrate some basic rules. most of them
date back to v < 2.0 when jackrabbit didn't by default provide
real-life authentication and authorization mechanisms.

maybe a security configuration such as defined in
/jackrabbit-core/src/test/repository/repository.xml would be better
suited for you needs.

regards
angela