jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <mark.phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject default repository is not created
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:22:50 GMT
For the record: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 JVM: 1.6.0_22-b04-307-10M3261 Apple Inc. Mac OS X 10.6.6

Downloaded jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.1.war file, and installed it using Tomcat Manager deploy
function. jackrabbit home page is presents but the "browser" link results in a 505 error.

It appears the default repository is not created. In the "webapps" directory, within the Tomcat
home directory tree, I find the jackrabbit .war file and a directory bearing the same name
as the jackrabbit distro. I do not find any evidence of a default repository/workspace.

I have tried changing the user and group of the files and directories to match those of the
tomcat installation tree, but no joy.

What might be preventing the creation of the default repository?

 - Tomcat java security?
 - Local file system ACLs?
 - Do I need to add a special user to the Tomcat users .xml file?

 - Mark

View raw message