jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Neil <ncorbe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: ISDESCENDANTNODE Sql2 query fails in Jackrabbit 2.2.1
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:27:15 GMT

I figured it out.

My query does have multiple selectors ( files and names). Since it has
multiple selectors, I needed to use the RowIterator and not the
NodeIterator. With the RowIterator you can have multiple selectors.

I did have to change my query to an INNER join. The LEFT OUTER join caused
every record to return. The fact that it worked in 2.1.0 as the LEFT OUTER
was surprising to us when we originally wrote it. It seemed counter
intuitive.

Now that 2.2.x has been implemented it works the way it really should and
that is with the INNER join.

Hopefully this helps others.