jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ttemprano <ttempr...@Toyota.com.ve>
Subject Users and groups - Access control - Active Directory
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:06:17 GMT

Hi everyone.

I'm building a "search engine" for documents in our organization.

I need to grant permissions on documents according to groups set by the
application administrator.

User database will be the Windows Active Directory, however, we cannot allow
the application admin to change AD groups.

So, wich would be the best approach for this situation?

The web app will authenticate users against the AD but where should I store
the Users - Groups association? In a database or the repository itself?

Is there any documentation on this?

Thank you again.
Tomas