jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Javier Arias <jar...@ujaen.es>
Subject Re: New information about my last email...
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:25:54 GMT
Hi, I have tried to disabled anonymous user with version 2.2.1 of
jackrabbit because I have seen that this version provide disbled()
action. But it does not work well, when I call the funcion, the program
never finish.

I have written the code I am using. I do not know if the problem is with
my code or with this version server.

Repository repository = new TransientRepository(new File(_repository));
Session session = repository.login(new
SimpleCredentials("admin","admin".toCharArray()));

UserManager userManager = ((JackrabbitSession)
session).getUserManager();

Authorizable authorizable = userManager.getAuthorizable("anonymous");
((User) authorizable).disable("prevent anonymous login");

Thank you. Regards.