jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Javier Arias <jar...@ujaen.es>
Subject Re: New information about my last email...
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:00:25 GMT
Hi Angela, my problem was solved. The problem was: supose I have
"jackrabbit-standalone" in the
folder: /home/user/server/jackrabbit-standalone.jar when you start
jackrabbit-standalone it creates a folder "jackrabbit". I was creating a
TransientRepository with url /home/user/server/ and not
with /home/user/server/jackrabbit taht is the correct. Now it works
perfectly.

Besides , I have a new task. I want to allow only two users for my
webdav server. One user will be admin. I have changed his password and I
will use it only for management tasks. I have created another user to
access to the repository to add and remove files, but with him, I can
not upload resources to server. How I give him privileges to do it?

Another problem is with anonymous user. I have removed this user but
when I start the server, it is created again. I have tried too change
the anonymous password but it does not work, the password is always the
same. It is a problem because everyone can access with
"anonymous/anonymous".

Thank you. Best regards.