jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Javier Arias <jar...@ujaen.es>
Subject New information about my last email...
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:04:59 GMT
About the last email, I have copied a repository.xml that I had saved in
another folder. And now I can execute my code and I do not have problem
with userManager.

But the behaviour of the server is strange. I have changed the admin
password, now the password is admin2. If I login from java code, I must
type, username = "admin" and password = "admin2". If I loggin from
browser I must type username = "admin" and password = "admin2", this is
very strange!! The same occur if I create a new user. From Java code I
can loggin with new user, but from the browser I can not loggin in.
I think it can be from repository configuration. Do you have a
configuration file as default?
I have attached my repository.xml if you want see it.

Thank you. Regards.