jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jagadishsanku <jagadishnaidu_sa...@gowebtop.com>
Subject Checkin failed due to node locked by another session
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 05:46:12 GMT

Hi Good Morning ,
                          I'm new guy to jackrabbit. I'm facing an issue
with file node check-out in jackrabbit.the issue is - I've created a file
node and  try to lock the node(Check-out) with one session.Later after some
time that session have been expired,then i've  tried to unlock the node with
some other session.It is throwing an exception saying that "Node not Locked
by this Session" .
                                        Is there any alternative to solve
this issue.Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance