jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From longkas <long...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure using BindableRepository instead of TransientRepository
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 02:51:52 GMT

The reason I asked that was I had a big backup file for jackrabbit and I
wanted to restore it, while the jackrabbit used PostgreSQL as data source.
The restoring started and 15 minutes later the session was closed and the
repository was shut down, but actually the persistence for the backup file
was still in progress, so the result was: backup file data was persisted
successfully finally in the database but when we search files from the
repository, we can not get anything. As a solution, I kept opening new
session during the restore. I find out the BindableReposity will not shut
down automatically from Wiki but I do not know how to use it.

Best regards,
Archie