jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From CarpeDiesG <raphael.m.muel...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: howto deploy jackrabbit 2.2 into netbeans
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 19:44:46 GMT

In my case, Netbeans defines in root.xml that the application will be
deployed at:
C:\Projekte\rwk\target\rwk-1.0-SNAPSHOT
this directory contains two directories: META-INF and WEB-INF.
META-INF contains only the file context.xml and WEB-INF contains web.xml and
the two directories classes an lib.
In the lib-directory there are the files: jcr-2.0.jar and some
jackrabbit*.jar files.

my concret question is: where do I've have to put the configuration
described at jackrabbit website:

"In Tomcat 5.5, add the following snippet in your application's
WEB-INF/context.xml or
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/enginename/hostname/webappname.xml. If you prefer
central configuration, you can add the configuration to the Host Context
section in the server.xml."

I do not have that files at the dexcribed position?